Welcome

Merry Meet all, welcome to my blog. It's a place where you can find spells, crafts, recipes and advice. I Hope you enjoy it. Blessed be.

Thursday 7 August 2014

Witches Gone Wild!!

Merry meet everyone!

 So alot had been happening with me lately so please forgive my lack in posts.
I have become an auntie, been left by my long term boyfriend ( don't worry it was for the best, and now i have someone new) starting collage again soon and much more! Enough about me though i wanted to take this opportunity to tell you all about a youtube channel me and my best friend Rachel are starting, called witches gone wild, it will include many things, mostly information and opinions about the paths we are following. 
 So i will drop a link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-COwIxoUPU  This is just are basic intro video so please bare with us as we have no experience whatsoever tehe. I hope all of you are having a wonderful year, filled with many blessings.
My next post and our next video will both be about the Pilton Green man festival!! Which was great fun.

 )O( Love and light to you all, Blessed be. 
Rachel and myself

No comments:

Post a Comment