Welcome

Merry Meet all, welcome to my blog. It's a place where you can find spells, crafts, recipes and advice. I Hope you enjoy it. Blessed be.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Samhain again!

Yes that's right another Samhain post, i did warn you i love Samhain  It's so close now, whats everyone got planned? a big get together? or solitary celebrations ?
I have found this very warming chant on YouTube  and no it is not my video. I liked it and thought i'd share with you. Blessed be all and merry ye meet :)

Chant     <-- click here for link to YouTube!

Another quick thing i am going to touch upon now then revisit soon, is that Samhain is our new year, so i am starting to take a look at things that i need to sort out! The main thing i am changing or improving is my health. A part of being Wicca is to respect yourself something i had never cared much for, if i am honest. So i have started to take more time to eat right, exercise and meditate. To be honest i have never felt better! I will never go back to my old ways (other than a bit of chocolate now and then! I am a female after all.) So for Samhain i encourage you to try and do a little of the same, if you don't already that is

No comments:

Post a Comment