Welcome

Merry Meet all, welcome to my blog. It's a place where you can find spells, crafts, recipes and advice. I Hope you enjoy it. Blessed be.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Everyday is magick

Everyday no matter what conflicts i might have faced, i am always thankful for the life i have, and the people who surround me. I am blessed that my odd words now and then, might help comfort some of you. I know having a religion, which is not even recognized as a religion in england is hard, always having to explain what it is. That it is a religion, seeming as paganism means all non Abrahamic religions . We are blessed, to have a faith that we found/ found us. That we did not cry for comfort from the nearest religion. That we found beliefs that suited us and our views. I will work, and i will try my hardest, to help my faith be better understood, i will not try to make people believe what i do, but i will try to explain it to the best of my ability. Not everyday but somedays, i am faced with negativity due to the fact i am proud of my faith, that i do not hide it away, in all honesty i rather that people disagreed with me than if i was embarrassed or ashamed of what i believed in. So everyday i wake up proud to be what i am, it makes everyday magick. Now take your thoughts/worries climb a hill sit think and listen to the world around you. Find your inner peace and be proud of who you are. Blessed be all i hope everyone is well. have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment